Egypt Hurghada Tour Package – 13 Days
Trip Type: Private Tour
Trip Runs: Everyday
Pick-up : Cairo
Return to: Cairo
Duration: 13 Days & 12 Nights
Special Offer: Book During this week and get a Free Camel ride at the Pyramids Area and a Free Traditional Felucca ride in the Nile
- Make an Enquiry
Hurghada Tour package Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Egypt Day Tours airport representative will be waiting for you at Cairo airport, holding a sign with your name and will help you through the immigration and customs. He transfer you to your hotel with a private A/C vehicle. During your transfer, our representative will provide you with very helpful information about the whole trip so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Arrival to your hotel and our Representative will help you with check in process.
Overnight in your hotel in Cairo
- Day 02: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum – (Meals: Breakfast – Lunch)
After Breakfast, you will meet your personal Tour guide who will accompany you to visit great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s valley temple. Then you will get to visit the Egyptian Museum which displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen .Return to your hotel. There are various activities you can do in the evening like a sound and light show or dinner cruise or Cairo night tour. Just ask your guide any information you wish to know about any point of interest.
Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
- Day 03: Alexandria – (Meals: Breakfast)
After Breakfast you will be transferred to Alexandria the second capital of Egypt and one of the prettiest destinations in Egypt. You will start your tour by visiting Roman Amphitheater, followed by a visit to Kom El Shokafa Catacombs, then you will head to Alexandria Library, you will visit the liberary from outside then you will continue to visit Qaitbay citadel from outside, end your tour by visiting Montaza Garden, later transfer back to your hotel
Overnight in your hotel in Alexandria.
- Day 04: Sleeping Train – (Meals: Breakfast – Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer from Alexandria by A/C vehicle to Train station in Cairo to take your sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight in Sleeping Train.
- Day 05: Nile Cruise (Aswan) – (Meals: Breakfast)
breakfast on Train, upon Arrival our Tour guide will be waiting for you, he will take you to explore Aswan. Today’s tour start with a visit to the High Dam then you will visit Temple of Philae, which have been rebuilt on Egilica Island after the construction on the high Dam and was devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor, end your Tour in Aswan by visiting the Unfinished Obelisk, which shows how the pharos constructed the magnificent Obelisks, later you will be transferred to your 5 start Nile Cruise before Lunch
Overnight in Cruise.
- Day 06: Nile Cruise(Edfu – Kom Ombo Temples) – (Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
The Cruise sail to Kom Ombo at the early morning, upon arrival to Kom Ombo you will visit Kom Ombo Temple which was dedicated to the worshipping of gods Sobek and Haeroris. then you will be transferred back to your cruise, while having your Lunch, the Cruise will sail to Edfu, upon arrival to Edfu you will head to visit Edfu Temple which is called as Hours Temple, then you will be transferred back to your cruise, Relax and enjoy dinner – very often there is evening entertainment. Overnight in Cruise
- Day 07: Nile Cruise(Aswan) – (Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
After breakfast our Tour Guide will accompany you to Visit the Valley of the Kings and queens entering 3 fascinating tombs, later on you will head to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, before being transferred back to your Nile Cruise there will be a Photo Stop by the Colossi of Memnon, later you will be transferred back to your cruise before lunch
Overnight in Cruise
- Day 08: Luxor – Hurghada – (Meals: Breakfast)
After breakfast, you will disembark from your cruise, you will get to visit the Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple.
In the evening, transfer to Luxor airport to take your flight to Hurghada. Upon arrival to Hurghada, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Hurghada.
- Day 9: Hurghada – (Meals: Breakfast)
Free day in Hurghada.
Overnight in Hurghada.
- Day 10: Hurghada – (Meals: Breakfast)
Free day in Hurghada.
Overnight in Hurghada.
- Day 11: Cairo – (Meals: Breakfast)
After breakfast, transfer to Hurghada airport to catch your flight to Cairo. Free day in Cairo
Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 12: Cairo – (Meals: Breakfast – Lunch)
After Breakfast, you will start your last Day tour by visiting the step pyramids of Sakkara the world’s oldest major stone structure. Then you will visit the oldest center of rule and culture for over 3000 years and the first capital of Egypt, Memphis. Finally you will visit old Coptic Cairo including the famous hanging church, and Jewish Ben Ezra Synagogue, later transfer back to your hotel
Overnight in your hotel.
- Day 13: Departure – (Meals: Breakfast)
After breakfast, our tour guide will be waiting for you at Hotel lobby and he will take you to Cairo Airport for Final Departure and he will assist you with immigration and customs.
Egypt Hurghada Tour Package Highlights:
Sharm Tour Package Include:
- ‘Meet and greet’ service by our representatives
- Accommodation in hotel in Cairo 4 nights on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in hotel in Hurghada 3 night on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in hotel in Alexandria 1 night on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in a 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis 3 nights
- Accommodation in sleeping train 1 night (half board)
- Transfer by A/C Vehicle: Luxor / Hurghada
- Domestic Flight: Hurghada / Cairo
- Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Free Sim Card (please reserve to receive it upon arrival)
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed.
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal Items
Egypt Day Tours Travel Tips
Egypt is a wonderful Country, yet there are some information you should keep in mind in order to enjoy staying in Egypt. Egypt day tours provides you with some important tips which you should keep in mind Egypt Travel Tips
Our Egypt Day Tours Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will start your adventure of the day.
Keep in mind that this is a private tour so your guide will be at your service, the tour can be customized to suit with what you have in mind. Therefore, Feel free to discuss with him the tour duration, spend more time in a particular place if you wish.
Price per person in double Room
|Hotel||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Extra Supplement for a single traveller||
|Extra Christmas & Easter extra supplement||
Tour and Prices
Tour price are quoted in USD but you can pay in Euro , British pound or Egyptian pound with the exchange rate of the day. Prices quoted per person per tour and inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]